· Covid-19 screening in place for all staff, patients and visitors (ie. Accompanying persons) who are scheduled for an appointment
· Hand sanitizer is available for use throughout the clinic and mandatory upon entry
· Chairs in the waiting room have been positioned to respect social distancing
· Additional time added to the schedule to allow for proper disinfecting
· Staff to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (masks, gloves and face shield as needed) and use proper hand hygiene
· Come into the clinic no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time
· Come alone if you can. If assistance is needed (ie. Parent/guardian, mobility issues etc.) we ask that there only be one accompanying person
· Masks are now mandatory
· Use hand sanitizer as soon as you walk into the clinic
· Respect physical distancing once you are in the clinic
For the safety of our clients and staff, walk-ins are not permitted at this time until further notice. Please call to schedule an appointment if you require help.
If you think you or someone you love could hear better but you’re not sure how to take that first step toward better hearing, Acoustic Hearing Centre can help. We offer the hearing tests and hearing aids local residents need for good communication.
Free Hearing Tests
We will start by offering you a free hearing assessment to determine what your exact needs are and then we can prescribe the appropriate hearing aids for your unique needs. We prescribe hearing aids of all makes and models! You can always trust our registered audiologists for the most accurate test results and you will get a 90-day trial period with your new hearing aids.
No Referral Needed
Acoustic Hearing Centre wants to protect your ears and hearing by offering custom ear protection for loud work environments, musicians and for swimming. You never need a referral to come see us at Acoustic Hearing Centre, where we offer no-interest payment plans and work closely with insurers. Call us today to talk about our hearing aids and services.